Translate

Tuesday 23 October 2018

Sunshine Blogger Award - Simply Beautiful

Sunshine Blogger Award


Sunshine Blogger Awards Nominee.

I am extremely happy that I've  been nominated for Sunshine Blogger Award and  so, I’m honored.  The Sunshine Award is special because it means I’ve been  recognized by a fellow blogger that has put in just as much hardwork into blogging as I have.  As a new blogger, when you start, there are many ups & downs and you also face disappointments but when you get such appreciation, it is really encouraging and worth it.



Sunshine Blogger Award
Sunshine Blogger Award




When i got msg regarding my nomination for Sunshine Blogger Award, I felt so much happiness, excitement, joy, motivation & gratitude. Thanks to  
OlenaRosanne  for nominating me.  Thank you so much for thinking of me.  I truly appreciate it! Sending you hugs & much love.

The Sunshine Blogger Award Rules

According to the rules, once receiving the nomination for the Sunshine Blogger award the nominee must:
  • Thank the blogger that nominated you.
  • Answer 11 questions -given by the person who nominated you.
  • Create 11 questions of your own you want your own nominees to answer
  • Nominate and notify 11 new nominees of your choice

11 Nominee Questions I was asked that are answered by me :


11 Nominee Questions

What’s your favorite color?

I love all colors but if I have to select one, then I will go for yellow.

Do you have any children?

No. I am single & never married.

Where are you from?

India

What season during the year is your favorite?

I love all seasons but if I have to choose one, then spring is my answer. Each season has it's own importance.


Have you ever played an instrument?

Yeah ! I love music & I love singing. I had played an instrument few times.

Does mental health matter to you-why or why not?

Yes, mental health matters a lot to me. Mental health effects our life, relations & progress greatly. It is very important to take care of mental health as it helps you a lot !


Why made you decide to blog?

I am a creative person & fond of writing.  Lots of people here are in favor of adopting same things but I decided to go for blogging. It makes me happy and it helps me in sharing info., knowledge, motivation, happiness & smiles. I wanted to do something different, unique & worthy.


Pumpkin Pie or Sweet Potato Pie?

I am vegetarian and I love veggies. I like both but if I have to choose one, I will go for sweet potato pie. Veggies are healthy and pumpkin is quite healthy too however, eating some extra calories few times will be fine :)

Do you have any pets?

I was having pets in the past. Right now, I have not pet.


Do you consider yourself and introvert or extrovert?

I think I am somewhat in between introvert & extrovert.
Sunshine Blogger

Whose Up Next?

The blogging world is huge but I have come across some bloggers recently that I believe are worthy of receiving the Sunshine Blogger Award.  My nominees are:

11 Nominee Questions For My Nominees


  1. What’s your favorite color?
  2. What's your favorite food?
  3. Do you have a fitness routine?
  4. Where are you from?
  5. What are your health tips?
  6. What season during the year is your favorite?
  7. Are you a music freak?
  8. What you do for your spiritual & mental wellbeing?
  9. Why made you decide to blog?
  10. Vegan, vegetarian or nonveg. - what you prefer for healthy eating?
  11. Do you love reading books?
  12. What's your goal & ambition in life.
So, here are the 11 questions for the bloggers nominated by me. Talk to you later ! Have a good day :)






Disclaimer - These awards are the recognitions given by blogger community people to the bloggers. These bloggers include new bloggers. This blog is not giving any kind of materialistic award or physical awards. This blog is just sharing the help of recognition to other blogs as this blog was also selected as nominee by a fellow blogger. No endorsement is there. This blog will not be responsible for this Sunshine Blogger Award. 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. That’s great that you got nominated for this award. I am so happy for you. It so hard when you are starting out. There’s so much to learn about blogging. This proves that you are working hard and proving yourself more and more. Congrats! Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Arteria! I believe learning makes us progressive & when we stop learning, we blur the chances of success & progress. I am really thankful to fellow bloggers who recognised my hard work though I am a newbie. Thank you for your encouragement. I really appreciate it. It encourages me to do better. Please keep visiting ! Thank you :) XOXO

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much :) Keep visiting! Stay connected ! X

      Delete
  2. A big congratulations to you! xx

    - Nyxie

    https://nyxiesnook.com/how-to-practice-self-care-on-a-bad-day/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your encouragement and positive feedback. It means a lot to me specially when it is coming from you who is so inspiring. Please keep visiting and stay connected. Thank you!

      Delete

How to maintain a good oral health as an adult ?

    /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////    Hey Everyone πŸ‘‹, How are you all? I hope you all are doing well...